An Interactive Butcher Marketplace
Food & Beverages
Mobile & Web Marketplace For B2B & B2C
Founded in 1973, the client is a meat supplier company providing services to traders, suppliers, individuals & retail customers, including shipping, point of sales (POS), events, food services, retail, home delivery & feedlot renting. the client wanted to create a marketplace to connect suppliers with buyers (B2B & B2C), in Kuwait and UAE, and to strengthen them leadership around the GCC market.
Challenge: Build an intuitive and user-friendly online marketplace to connect meat providers and customers
We analyzed the online market and aligned it with improved UX and UI design to develop a highly-engaging and functional marketplace. ITFAQ implemented a full-stack solution, including web and mobile versions, to make purchasing products faster, simpler, and more convenient for producers. The scalable marketplace application was delivered with an easy-to-manage administration panel, allowing the client to control the data and permissions.
- Administrative tools
- Customer relationship management
- Marketing with banners, landing pages and ads management
- Delivery management
- Notification management
- Call center management
- Dashboard and reports
- Vendor registration
- Product catalog, with variable measurements and price lists
- Inventory management
- Order management
- Financial management (payments, credits, statements)
- Sales reports and KPIs
- Help and support
- User registration (individual or wholesaler)
- Product catalog with advanced filters, by vendor, piece of meat, description, rate, etc.
- Order management, from different vendors
- Recipe’s inventory, search, and suggestions with quantities
- Online payment
- Delivery tracking
- Loyalty program, and promo codes
- Rate the order, comment on vendors, report issues
Are you ready for digital transformation?
Our experts will contact you within 24h